Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Real Wedding Wednesday ~ Lindsay & Tony Antenucci ~ July 17, 2010

Don't you love weddings?  Most likely if you're reading this and in the wedding business, I am going to guess the answer is yes!  I do too.  I love getting all dolled up and share in someone's special day.  I also love making the bride feel like the most beautiful she has ever been.  Hence, I love my job!  It is always even so much more special when you get to be a part of someone's wedding who means so much to you.  About a month ago, I got to do just that.  My best friend from high school got married!  She was the most beautiful bride.  It was a beautiful wedding.  I really felt so honored to be a part of the big day.  Here is a peak...
It was a beautiful night for a beautiful couple!  Congratulations Lindsay and Tony!!

The wedding was at Lost Canyons Country Club.  The beautiful photography was done by Smitten Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment