Thursday, July 29, 2010

HD foundation by Makeup Forever

Makeup Forever HD Foundation
This is definitely a plus side of our job!  Since we are in the makeup business and we want to always use the best products available, we want to share those products with you!

We use airbrush makeup for our brides that is flawless, full coverage that goes on lightly.  Just ask anyone who has tried it!  But we wanted to be able to add a foundation that is just as effective, but not airbrush, for a different option.  After attending the makeup show in Los Angeles in January (I think), we heard a lot of buzz about Makeup Forever's HD quality foundation.  Since we are dealing with bridal beauty, and they obviously have to be camera ready, we need to make sure that all of the makeup we use is HD compliant.  Part of the package.  At the Pasadena makeup show we tried a few of the shades and loved it.  I mean ❤LOVE❤ it!!  We fully intended to buy a few shades for our makeup case.  But... the line was 3 HOURS LONG.  Needless to say, we didn't wait in that line.  Luckily, we live in the greater Los Angeles area and were able to go to Nigels later that week and buy a few shades for the same discounted price... yay!

We also bought some for ourselves.  I can't tell you how awesome this product is.  Now I am not in the spotlight and don't need to be HD ready all the time, but it is the most flawless, smooth coverage I have ever had.  At the end of the day, I look in the mirror and I am still surprised with the coverage.  Definitely a must have.  Sorry Laura Mercier, I have a new love in my life.  I think it is time we go our separate ways.

Here is a little about the product:
The line was originally created to make actors look flawless in 6x magnification of High Definition cameras.  The goal is to perfectly correct the skin and improve skin aspect.  The products innovated formula with ultra fine granulometry meet the highest standard of professionals and everyday woman.  The extremely fine texture is subtle and easy to apply.  It is enriched with moisturizing agents and it leaves the skin soft and radiant.  It is so natural it won't look like you are wearing makeup at all.  A little goes a long way, which is always good!

Makeup forever also offers a primer to go with this product and sells brushes that are used to apply it.  They also have a powder for the final finish.  Seriously, you have to get check it out.  I am pretty confident that you will love it!  Click here to go to see this product on Makeup Forever's website.  It can also be found at a Sephora near you!

This is not a paid review.  These are my own opinions after using the product for about a month, I was not paid or compensated in any way to give my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment