Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Blogging, Branding, and Balancing

Guess where I was last night...
I'll give you a hint, I had a bad-ass time.
If you have read any bridal blogs in the past 3 years you know who I am talking about!
Yep, you guessed it...
Don't you love it?  I do!  I feel so honored to have met her and Fresh Hubby.  It was a great night with also some great networking too.
There were some great tips that I was able to take with me for the night.  Some things I already knew but might not have been very good at it.  For example, consistency.  I am horrible at being consistent.  I guess I am not a very scheduled, organized person so it takes a lot more effort for me.  I have a lot of things going on in my life and I want to do all of them all the time.  I have a hard time balancing all of my activities.  She made some good points about scheduling her days and making time for everything. 
So here are my resolutions:
I am going to blog consistently.  Maybe pick one day write my blogs and schedule them for the week. 
I am going to set aside time during my day for my particular activities and plan days better.  I am going to be consistent with what I plan through my day and sticking to the schedule.
Get more sleep!
Read other blogs to get inspiration.
You know and a ton of other things.  And I am going to do them all right the first time and be instantly successful!  Right? Don't burst my bubble please...
Any encouragement is appreciated!!  I need a little kick in the butt or push in the right direction.  Follow me, comment to me, advise me!! I would love to listen.  Stay tuned because I'm gonna be consistent!

2 comments:

  1. If you blog it, they will come. At least I will! It's great to hear you so excited!

    ReplyDelete