Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Color Inspiration ~ Orange

If you didn't already know, one of my favorite colors is orange.  I used it in my wedding and I just think it is one of the best colors.  Elle in Legally Blonde had no clue.  "Oh, and once, I talked Cameron Diaz out buying heniously colored orange sweater.  Whoever said orange was the new pink, was serious mistaken!"  Not sure if the quote is exactly right and I am pretty sure I can't spell heniously, but hey, you get the picture.  Well today I found a beautiful orange color palette which I love and I thought I would share it with you.  If you didn't already agree with me, I think you will! :)

Here is the link to the website where I found the pic!
Isn't it beautiful??  I mean there is just so much you can do with the beautiful color orange.  I just think it is so beautiful.  I have never been a super pink kinda girl.  Although I do love the color and think it is beautiful at times, too much of it reminds me of Pepto Bismo.  Sorry!  And because I tend to be a bit different, I love colors like orange and purple and green.  But that is what makes the world go round, right?  Different personalities!

Here is another one I think it beautiful.  I have always loved Indian weddings, I think they are beautiful the way they put their colors together.  At first you would think, 'Seriously?  How do those colors go?'  But they do!  And they are beautiful.  And they often use the color orange. :)  Check it out:
Beautiful!
And this one is so fun too!  What a beautiful way to celebrate a spring/summer wedding!  I love it.  That is what makes the wedding industry so amazing, everything is always changing and because people have different prefrences, there are so many ways something can be beautiful. 
Here is the link to this lovely site!
Well that is my wedding inspiration for today.  Beautiful bright colors featuring orange.  I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.  Let me know!  Leave a comment and come back soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment